Meadows Family Farm is a family owned and operated farm and petting farm in Maple Ridge, BC.
What started out in 2015 as a few rabbits for the kids on Easter and a few chicks in the spring for our own fresh eggs, slowly grew into the idea of a small hobby farm and Petting Farm. As the demand for farm-fresh, free-range eggs grew, so did the number of our chickens and a few other animals such as goats and sheep.
Our pet chickens, bunnies, goats, and sheep started to attract attention from many people passing by, and after visiting many of the petting zoos the lower mainland has to offer, we decided Maple Ridge needed one too, and we were going to build it.
Our vision for the future is to continue to add to the farm to better the experience with things such as a pumpkin patch, flower/butterfly garden, and Christmas trees.
Our hope is to create a place where families and friends can spend time together, have fun, experience a little bit of the farm life, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Petting Farm admission prices and hours
General admission (age 2 years and up) – $7 +gst per person (24months and under is free)
Seniors – $5.00 +gst
Group/Family rate (6 or more guests) – 10% off
COME CELEBRATE !
- Admission for 10 children (up to 5 adults free, additional adults pay regular admission)
- 2 Hour use of the party gazebo
- Tables and chairs provided
- Access to all barnyard animals and activities
- 10 cups of animal treats to feed animals
- Additional children $10 per child
- Set up and clean up done for you by our staff
- Same as Farmyard Fun package, plus kids lunch!
- Lunch includes 3 large pizzas (choices of cheese, pepperoni, ham and pineapple)
- Juice boxes (choice of apple, orange and fruit punch) and regular potato chips
- Table clothes, paper plates and napkins included
- Additional children $16 per child
BIRTHDAY PARTY POLICIES
- $100 non refundable deposit is required upon booking. Remaining balance is due on party day.
- You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your party to decorate
- Bring your own cake and candles (fridge space provided if needed)
- Guests must remove personal items from gazebo immediately at the end of their party time so staff can begin preparing for the next party.
- All the clean-up is done for you by our staff
- No alcohol or smoking permitted
- For the safety of the animals, no balloons or decorations permitted outside of the gazebos
PARTY TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE
11:00 – 1:00
2:00 – 4:00
At Meadows Family Farm all of our hens are free to roam indoors and outdoors where they can peck, scratch, and roam happily all day. With lots of fresh air, clean water, and top quality feed without any antibiotics, medications, or preservatives, our happy chickens give us the most beautiful brown large eggs daily. We are committed to producing quality eggs that taste great! Our eggs sell for $5 a dozen.
Our farm offers a real educational and interactive experience for children.
Children will get the opportunity to touch and feed the animals by hand.
Watch a mother hen with her chicks, the baby goats jump and play and the alpacas watch everyone with their curious eyes.
At Meadows Family, Farm children get to explore and discover all the different sounds around them on the farm. This may be unlike anything they have ever experienced. Have you ever heard the unique sound of a donkey braying? You will hear it as the donkeys get excited when they see you coming.
This closes up interactive experience with the animals is very exciting for children and even adults, as you watch them discover their favorite animal.
Children will also discover so many textures on the farm. From the soft alpaca fleece to the coarse pig hair and even the wet grass and dry hay, there are things to touch and learn all around them.
We have picnic tables available for your lunch or snack, and our giant sandbox will be perfect for anyone full of energy.
We can’t wait to welcome you here!